Monday 12 September 2016

Kunta Kinte - I Dey For You Ft Flowking Stone (2016 Music MP3 Download)

Kunta Kinte - I Dey For You Ft Flowking Stone


Kunta Kinte, the kid brother of Okyeame Kwame and Flowking Stone and of Bradez fame is back again with a banger. After stroke kept Kunta Kinte on the sidelines of music, he looks strong again to give his fans what he is best in doing. After releasing Resurrection featuring Ashes, Kunta new track is called I dey For you. He featured Flowking Stone on this track. This is a hot banger and you must surely download it.

Kunta Kinte - I Dey For You Ft Flowking Stone MP3, Download and Enjoy


Kunta Kinte - I Dey For You Ft Flowking StoneClick below to download Kunta Kinte - I Dey For You Ft Flowking Stone song


Kunta Kinte - I Dey For You Ft Flowking Stone

Thanks for downloading Kunta Kinte - I Dey For You Ft Flowking Stone track, please share with your friends.

Leave your comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment